|Tariff per month:
What does the £599 cover?
The £599+VAT development cost pays for our UK-based, award-winning designers to re-skin your chosen layout with your unique design based on your requirements and branding. It also covers the cost of setting up the content management system and back-end code (i.e. the techie stuff) to ensure your website works perfectly for you.
What does the £29 per month tariff cover?
The £29 per month pays for the following:
- Unlimited web hosting - No bandwidth limits so no limit on the amount of traffic that can visit your site
- Domain name - You can opt to transfer your domain name and the renewal costs will be covered as part of the plan
- Unlimited email addresses - If you choose to transfer the domain name you can also take advantage of an unlimited number of email inboxes
- Licences - The base code or theme underlying your site's design and any premium plug-ins required for you site are included in the cost
- Regular back ups - A back up of your site is taken almost every day so if anything goes wrong a recent back up is on hand to be restored
- Site restore - If the site needs to be restored from a back up this is also included
- Online customer support - You can email any questions you have regarding the site at any time
- SiteGuard - Daily website security scanning for viruses and malware to keep any nasty intruders out.
- 1x 15 minutes small tasks per month - Each month you can request a small change to your site, if needed, this may be a content change, structure change or just advice
- Monthly Google Analytics report - Traffic reports direct to your inbox
How long do I pay £29 per month tariff for?
The £29 per month is payable for 24 months, after this period you can choose to have a brand new website for a reduced development cost or you can continue for as long as you would like the website for. If you decide to cancel your website then nothing further will be payable.
What happens if I stop paying the £29 per month tariff?
If you stop paying the £29 per month via Direct Debit your website will be deactivated. If, for any reason, you are struggling to make the payments then please contact us first and we'll do our best to help you out.
Secure payments by